Joined: 19 Jan 2013
|Posted: Fri 18 Apr - 02:09 (2014) Post subject: Guild Rules
1. Since we are in a game together, we should have fun together.
2. We should help each other out.
3. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers (or sometimes foolish ones)
4. Making mistakes are okay as long as we learn from them.
5. We should respect each other. We can joke around with each other, but we should also be careful and know that the words we say or type can be hurtful.
6. No drama. This is not meant to stop healthy debates but if you wouldn't say it to someone that you respect, you probably shouldn't post it in guild chat.
7. We expect members to act maturely and have always had high expectations of members. This means that members should try to avoid swearing. Remember that this game is played by both young and old people. While swearing won’t get you kicked, we do look down upon it and excessive swearing may result in punishment. Also members should refrain from excessive “shouting” or writing in uppercase/capital letters.
8. Our high expectations of our members means that we will also look at behaviors that are considered “outside” of the guild, such as world chat, mines, multiplayer dungeons, tanks, etc. Members are expected to keep themselves at a high moral and ethical standard and to avoid behaviors that could potentially harm our guild’s reputation.
9. Everyone is a leader. This means that while people may have different guild ranks, all guild members should be treated as equals.
1. Members are expected to agree and abide by all the guild rules when they join the guild.
2. The player’s class, reputation, maturity, character, BR, and other qualifications may be used when making a decision for whom to choose.
1. If inactive for longer than 2 weeks, it is best to notify one of the Assistant Guild Masters or Guild Masters. If you expect to be inactive for some time due to a holiday or other reason, it is best to notify one of the Assistant Guild Masters or Guild Masters. They may allow more 'time off' before you become eligible for kicking. In case you are offline longer than expected, it is suggested you spend your contribution first just in case.
2. In the event of rule breaking, it may be decided that a suitable punishment is being kicked from the guild depending on the severity and frequency.